Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Thy Light - Discography




  Band : Thy Light 
Genre : Depressive Black Metal 
Country : Brazil



 The atmosphere created by their musics leaves me just speechless, I think it is impossible to find something as sad and at the same time as beautiful as this. For me one of the highlights of this band is the vocal work, it is pure anguish and pain.
    No need to say that Thy Light is one of good bands, and I  recommend this band for every one.


The Call Of The Dark Forest (2005)

Type: Demo
Size: 46,46 MB


  1. Intro - I'm The Cosmos...
  2. Master Of Light
  3. My Own God
  4. The Glory Is Near
  5. Morning Star
  6. The Call Of The Dark Forest
  7. I Am The Black Wizards

Mediafire - Download


Suici.De.Pression (2007)



Type: Demo
Size: 83,6 MB

  1. Suici.De.Pression (Introduction to My End)
  2. In My Last Mourning...
  3. A Crawling Worm in a World of Lies
  4. I Am the Bitter Taste of Gall
  5. ...And I Finally Reach My End 
 Mediafire - Download


No Morrow Shall Dawn (2013)


Type: Full-length
Size: 37,8 MB
  1. Suici.De.spair
  2. Wanderer of Solitude
  3. No Morrow Shall Dawn
  4. Corredor Seco
  5. The Bridge
Mediafire - Download

  
  My facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment