Thursday, February 13, 2014

Oppressive Light - Discography



Band: Oppressive Light
Genre: Depressive Black Metal
Country: France / Mexico


   Oppressive Light is an international band that was founded in 2011 by May from Mexico, P. from France, Letallis (Photophobia, ex-..., ex-Deep-pression) from Italy and (N.) (Shroud of Distress and Unjoy) from Germany. After the release of their first album both Letallis and (N.) left the band.
   Oppressive Light's songs are great, the instrumentals are so hypnotic, combined with the anguished Letallis vocals, everything makes an atmosphere so deeply sad, so beautiful.
   They have released a new full-length album in 2013 called Life Hates Me.... I have been searching for these album for quite some time now, I wanted to post Oppressive Light's discography only when I had found it. After months, I gave up, if one day I find this album I will post it here.
   I highly recommend this band for everyone, especially for fans of Lifelover, Photophobia and Apati.



Entre les Main de la Tristesse (2011)


Type: EP
Size: 49,3 MB
  1. Part I - Refuse
  2. Part II - Comme Une Fleur Excisée 
  3. Part III - Entre las Main de la Tristesse
  4. Part IV - Reve D'une Pendaison
  5. Part V - La Declin de la Vie
Mediafire - Download

Life Hates Me... (2013)



Type: Full-length
Size: 85,3 MB
  1. Absence Chained
  2. Unexplained
  3. You Are Not Here
  4. In This Loneliness
  5. beyond Tears
  6. Endless Pain
  7. Mind Full of Madness
Mediafire - Download

My facebook : Yory Black


2 comments: