Saturday, January 11, 2014

Coldnight - Discography







Band: Coldnight
Genre: Ambient / Depressive Black Metal
Country: Colombia


   Coldnight was a one woman band created by Hypothermia in 2008, but in 2011 Scott Johnson joined in, and played bass in the three splits released that year, soon after, he left the band, and in 2012 Robert joined in.
   At the beginning Coldnight played dsbm, but with the years you can see more and more the influence of the ambient black metal. Their songs are lo-fi, so obviously I recommend this band only for those who enjoy this type of music.
   Coldnight's songs are able to create an atmosphere so distressful and cold, and at the same time truly beautiful, in my opinion this is the best female fronted black metal band out there.

NOTE: I won't be posting the albums "Llévame Lejos" and "Waterfall of Suicides", because sadly I never found these albums, if one day I find them I will post them here.

My Dying Soul (2010)



Type: EP
Size: 33,9 MB
  1. The Depression Kills in the Cold
  2. My Dying Soul
  3. Scales of Leprosy
  4. Priest of Decay
Mediafire - Download


Paths of Sadness (2011)



Type: Split
Bands: Coldnight / Annorkoth
Size: 58,7 MB

Coldnight:
1.  Beyond the Dawn
2.  Morphine Peace
3.   Noentity
4.  Mourning Train

Annorkoth:
5.  Surrounded By Pain
6.  Loneliness and Happiness
7.  You'll Never Be Mine
8.  Miserable Soul

Mediafire - Download


...Sangrentos Bosques Antigos... (2011)




Type: Split
Bands: Satanic Forest / Coldnight / Nextlahualini / Black Fog
Size: 15,5 MB
 
Satanic Forest:
1.  Arte Satanica
2.  2011 e.v.
 
Coldnight:
3. Let the Forest Dry Your Tears
4.  Apparitions of Broken Facts

Nextlahualini:
5.  Mayahuel
6.  Nextlahualini
7.  Yohualli
 
Black Fog:
8.  I
9.  II
10.  III
 
NOTE: In this download I've included only the Coldnight's songs, because I could not find the songs of the other bands.

Mediafire - Download



5 comments:

  1. Waterfall of Suicides was only released in tape format unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the links are broke :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Without A doubt Coldnight is in my opinion the Best Atmospheric Ambient DSBM Artist I've ever heard.her vocals are truly unmatched and the instrumental atmosphere she generates is Truly Incipit.I thank You Angela "Hypothermia"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Without A doubt Coldnight is in my opinion the Best Atmospheric Ambient DSBM Artist I've ever heard.her vocals are truly unmatched and the instrumental atmosphere she generates is Truly Incipit.I thank you Angela "Hypothermia"

    ReplyDelete